6.08.2006

It's done!

Well...I just sent my entry for the MME DT! Just in time! I am so glad to have it done! I love what I have created and I hope they do too!

Today Kennedy and I went to Leawood City Hall to a kid's outdoor concert. She was not interested in the music but was very interested in exploring! So we walked all around the grounds! I got a few good shots! She really loves plants and dirt - as you can see from her sitting in the ivy!!
I am not addicted to taking her photo, am I?!
She is just too darn cute!!!







Tonight Jeff had some more events for Corporate Challenge. Tuesday he ran the mile and tonight he had two more track events. Kennedy and I went along to watch and cheer him on! He ran the 800 and did a great job! He also did the long jump - which he had never done in his life!!! So I was very impressed that he jumped at all! I wouldn't have even know when to jump! I did get a shot of him jumping from quite a distance. So it is a little fuzzy, but cool anyway!



2 comments:

Dana Tate said...

wow...looks like Jeff did really good.
Kennedy is so beautiful.
Glad you were able to do this. Now even though we can't always catch up..we sorta can.
Hugs
d

Jenny Lilac said...

Adorable pictures! Good luck with your MME entry!