5.13.2007

Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend we celebrated Dusty and Lillian's 60th wedding anniversary! 60 years is quite an accomplishment, don't you think?! We had a fabulous time celebrating and Chris and Christa's home in Leawood. The weather was perfect so we were able to spend the evening out doors! Above is the card I gave them - one of my favorites to date!

Below is Kennedy playing "This lil piggy" with Dusty, watching bugs on the patio, and Logan playing with the balloons....
Kennedy was all about posing for the camera! And Elijah had fun playing with the balloons, too!
Today I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I got breakfast in bed! We all went shopping afterward and Jeff and I got our Mother's and Father's Day gifts....new cell phones! We got the UPSTAGE! I am SOOOO excited! It is so fancy - I am sure it will take me forever to figure it out! But I can play music on it, watch videos and live television, plus talk on it of course!
After picking out my gift I went to The Scrapbook Page to work on my classes for July-October. I finished my summer layouts using this yummy Heidi Grace paper!














And, I started working on the "Toddler Speak" mini album that will use the Bind It All and some fun stuff using The Revolution! I am loving both of these tools!











Hope you all had wonderful Mother's Days!!!!!

3 comments:

Charley Madden said...

Wow...what awsome pics of kennedy in that precious little dress...beautiful card!!!!! Also what fancy phones...I was a little intimidated...lol...sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and I'm so happy for ya girlie ;)

scrappy77 said...

Love that card! My very good friend lives in Leawood! She has only lived there 2 years and we visited last spring, it's so nice there. Love your new phone! I'm the same way I don't know how to do much with my phone. I just picked up some of that new Heidi Grace pp as well! It was all so pretty it was hard to pick from! Glad you had a great Mother's Day! Have a good week!

kristy.lynn said...

that phone looks awesome! :) glad you had a great mothers day :) you deserve it mama! :)

(and I still think you make the most beautiful cards! :)