6.13.2007

Elijah turns 2!

Last weekend we had a party to celebrate my cute lil nephew's 2nd birthday! Is he not adorable?!?!? I was able to play around with my camera and get some fun shots! Love this one of my other nephew Logan - he was peaking from behind the stairs!
After the festivities Logan and Kennedy went to the park to play. Well, with all the recent rain it was flooded! Logan went for it and jumped right in a mud puddle! Our reaction was probably not a good one - we burst into uncontrollable laughter! So that prompted him to do more jumping and falling! Kennedy thought it looked fun so we stripped her to her daiper and let her go for it! They had a great time!Kennedy and I have kept busy! This week we have gone for bike rides, eaten at fun restaurants, taken Izzy to the dog park, gone shopping, visited story time in the park, read a million books, painted, played in the sand box, baked and decorated cookies, sang and danced....you name it! And it is only Wednesday!

I also have some scrappy news to share that I can't believe I haven't shared before! I was asked to join a new design team at More than Scrapbooking!!! A new friend, Lori, recently purchased the site and is going to revamp it and get it going again! I just got my first kit in the mail today and I am stoked! It has yummy Crate Paper and of course lots of other goodies! This kit club features an item to alter each month, which totally pulled me in! For July we have a chipboard album to play with! Just wait until you see what else Lori has up her sleeve!!

Well, hope you all are having a super week! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and get emails when I update!

12 comments:

photo_chick said...

Those pictures playing in the puddle are priceless!

MichelleLanning said...

Oh Danielle - looks like fun!!!!

Great shots and like how you adjusted them!!!!

Congrats on the DT!

cherie said...

wow those puddle photos are so much fun. love the one where he jumped in it and you captured the movement of the water.

Judy said...

those shots are all so great. I have to say my favorite is the one withthe mud splashing in the air, Great action shot!

Jenney said...

I love that one of the puddle! Great shot!!!

Erin said...

what great pictures! My monsters did something similar a couple weeks ago but I didn't have the camera with me. They were completely covered in drippy muddy water!!!

mrsdinlv said...

Awesome photos Danielle! I love the puddle shots - looks like so much fun! Congrats on the DT!

Gayle said...

Absolutely love the mud puddle shot, freezing the action! Great job!

kristy.lynn said...

Danielle... definetely will have to check out that kit club... you know I'm all about the altering thing :) great pictures of your little nephew and kennedy! looks like they had a blast... i'm so jealous of all the fun stuff you gals are doing! :)

scrappy77 said...

Looks like they had fun! You got some great pictures too! COngrats on the new DT!! How fun, can't wait to check it out!

Charley Madden said...

wow!!! What fun...we love love love mud puddles!!! Congrats on the DT...can't wait to see your creations!!!!

Jane said...

Nice shots! the puddle shots are nice!!! so much fun!!