5.09.2009

SU Ink!!!!!

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! I hope Spring has arrived wherever you are! And Happy Mother's Day weekend to you moms out there!

This is my first post using SU Ink products!!!!! AND it was my first day to post on the SU Ink blog! You can see it here - along with more Sneak Peeks from the other designers!

On this card I used a super funky die cut from the My Little Shoebox paper line - so fun! I used the Core'dinations whitewash paper to create the elephant - I sanded the paper down a lot! For me, there is just something about getting dirty and making a mess while I scrapbook that makes me happy! The little elephant stamp and sentiment are from the Welcome to the Zoo set.

An Elephant Never Forgets detail
An Elephant Never Forgets card



My scrapbook page features more yummy My Little Shoebox papers and die cuts! I thought the bright colors worked perfectly with these photos or my daughter at the playground!
I again used the Core'dinations whitewash paper - this time in blue! I had fun playing around with the amount of sanding I did to get just the right hue of blue. And that adorable jump roping girl is from the Let's Play stamp set.

At Play
At play detail


Finally, I altered some baby hangers. It was a blast! I think they will make a wonderful little baby gift! More Core'dinations whitewash paper and My Little Shoebox patterend paper.

Hangers

Hanger detail

Have a fabulous weekend friends!

3 comments:

MJ said...

These are fabulous. We need to get you a suink watermark. I love the hangers and the page is adorable. Great job showcasing the yummy new papers.

Laura said...

WOW Danielle! All of your projects are FABULOUS! What a great idea for the hangers. And, I love how you used the Core'dinations cardstock for the elephant and sanded it.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Kristen said...

Fabulous projects. Love them!