6.24.2009

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEKKKKK!!!!! I am so thrilled to share with you all that I have been asked to join a new manufacturer design team! I have been bursting to share and finally have the go ahead! Are you ready!??!?!

I am now a design team member for.....









CLIP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!
I am so honored to join 3 other fantastic designers!!! Check out the announcement on their blog!!
HERE

*****************

In other news, I have booked my flight to Orlando! I am going to CHA baby!!!!!!! I have wanted to go for so long, and this year it is finally feasible for me! Hooray! I am so excited to meet the My Little Shoebox ladies in person! So let the countdown begin!!!!





8 comments:

Jacilynn said...

congrats!

kristy.lynn said...

danielle.. hold on to your seat.... i am hopefully going to be at cha!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

cheryln said...

yeah Danielle! so excited for you!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

That's super exciting! Congrat's!!!!

Wish I was going to CHA, would love to meet you and the rest of the MLS team! Have a great time!

Andrea Amu said...

That's awesome, Danielle... both the dt AND for booking your flight to CHA! I've always wanted to go too but never have! Very exciting stuff for sure!

Danielle said...

Big congrats, Danielle! Have fun at CHA too!

ellen s. said...

wahoo! congrats!

Raechelle said...

Congratulations Danielle! :)