8.13.2009

More CHA Photos!!!!!!


Gosh we had a good time!!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you, the MLS girls are CrAzY fun!!!!! ;) As you can see from the photo above, our customers are super fun as well!!!
I just wanted to share some photos with you all!!! And some of you asked me to post them as well!!!!
Ashley Harris and me! We have served on card DTs together!!

Kristy Taylor and me!!! Kristy and I have known eachother 4+ years! It was amazing to finally hug her in person! luv ya girl!



Me, Tanisha Long & Susan Dupre! Susan is just as sweet in person as she is online! I hope one day we can design together!!!

Here is Norma back at our "pad" cooking! She made some AMAZING Puerto Rican food for us two nights in a row! Norma - you are awesome!

One night, we had a sock fashion show!!!! So these photos are some of the gals modeling their socks!!! It was VERY funny and Norma ended up winning!!!
Tanisha!

Erin Y.

Heather

Erin P.

Pattie


Helen
I have been creating lots lately for my DTs....hope to share some of them with you soon!!!

4 comments:

ellie said...

oh what fun photos! Looks like you had a great time.....that top pic is absolutely hilarious! lol

erin said...

oh my, danielle-
what a special set of photos you have goin on here, girl!
love you,
erin

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Great photos Danielle!! How fun to meet everyone....Looks like you all had a really great time!!

TanishaRenee said...

too fun!!! I'm finally getting around to osting some pics, too!