10.21.2009

MLS & Izzy!!!

Here is my next layout using the Sky's the Limit line from My Little Shoebox!!! It features our sweet pup, Isabel. I love this photo of her - she looks like she is laughing!!!!


I cut out the little houses from the patterned paper and pop dotted them on top of another piece of the same paper.

Above, I used the awesome chipboard for the title, cut a circular die cut in half and journaled on it, and added a pop dotted heart die cut.

I cut out the clouds and pop dotted them on the same piece of paper again! I just love the 3-D effect!


Thanks for taking a peek! Check back in for more soon!!!!

2 comments:

Musing of a Patched Heart said...

WOW look at all the wonderful details in this card! Great job I can tell there is lots of love in your layouts! I look forward to seeing what you will do to inspire us all at the LOC Autumn Release Party- it will be fun!
Heather
LOC Design Team

Laura said...

She is laughing! That's one happy pup! I love your LO, the way you've brought in so much playful color and happy details, just right for Izzy!

See you at the party!

Laura
Layers of Color