12.30.2009

Birds of a Feather

My last post of 2009! CRAZY!!!!

I want to share my latest work with My Little Shoebox! I love these owls and birds and houses - what a whimsical line!

I layered 2 die cuts for the title and used the glittered alphas.

I added some Stickles to the chipboard letters, hand cut the birds, owls, and trees and pop dotted them. Plus, can you see the glittery eyes? I added Stickles there as well!
Final project! Kennedy and her old daycare friend, Jada!!!
Have a very Happy New Year and I will see you in 2010!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Adorable layout! Love the bright colors and the cute pics!

Susan said...

Oh those owls are so cute!!!!!!

Jamie Lane said...

I adore these colors, so cheerful and bright! Super design to the layout too!

Lucy said...

Great layout, I love the bird embellishments! Lucy (Munyip Makes) x