7.05.2009

July Kit at Kraft Girl Kits!!!!!!!

Pam at Kraft Girl Kits has done it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! This month's kit is another MUST HAVE!!!!!! Head on over to pick one up before they are gone!!!!! Click HERE!


My first layout features a very unhappy Kennedy! I think all parents can relate!!!


I can't tell you how awesome the Crackle Paint is! Yes, that's right! You get crackle paint in this month's kit! I now am completely addicted and need more colors! And is that butterfly not TO DIE FOR?!?! WOW!





This layout was just a silly one! I thought the Basic Grey paper was so fun! So I cut it up and arranged it as trees, complete with bird rub ons and shiny leaves!!!!



And finally....
These photos of Kennedy are so old!!!! But I love them! And I noticed she is drawing with her left hand! She is STILL a lefty!!!!!
I hope you can hop over the Kraft Girls and see what the other amazing designers did!!!

I hope you all had a safe and fabulous Independence Day!

No comments: