1.10.2010

Mini Album

It was my turn to post on the blog at The Sampler!!!! Here is the project I created with this month's kit. I have been wanting to document the parade for awhile and finally got it done!!! I used a Clear Scraps chipboard album that wasn't included in the kit. But more everything else you will find at your doorstep if you purchased the kit this month!!!

For this page I used the Prima packaging for my journaling. I also cut the heart border sticker (from Crate Paper), making it 2 borders, as well as cut using individual heart from it! Feel free to click on the picture to enlarge it and read the journaling! It is about a festival we have in town and the big parade. Our church always has hundreds of people walking and riding the floats. Yes, I said floats! We have one for the worship band, one of the kids ministry and one filled with huge tanks of cold water bottles and popsicles that we give out to the community!

This is as shot of both Kennedy and her bff just as we were starting the parade.

We have to arrive sooooo early! I think I have heard that this parade is the biggest and longest in the entire state of Kansas and I believe it! We are usually on the last 1/4 of the parade. So we have to be "in line" a few hours before the parade begins. Then the parade itself takes a good hour or more - and we are at the end! So during all the waiting, the kids get tons of fun play time in!

The girls yelling "LIFE CHURCH!"
More fun with friends!
Just a sweet shot of my girlie!
Kennedy and friend listening to Pastor Clint giving us all a "pep talk" before we start the parade and try our best to radiate God's love to the community!!!
Shot so Kennedy during the parade! Clapping to the worship band and soaking in the crowd!
We really look forward to walking in the parade every year! And in case you were wondering, Jeff was there! He was handing out water to the parade spectators! So...no photos of him. :( But a great time was had by all!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

That is so cute Danielle!!

Amanda said...

Wow that's gorgeous! Great job!

Scrappycath said...

So darn cute!