12.16.2010

Holiday Blog Hop!!

Epiphany Crafts


Welcome to the Epiphany Crafts Design Team Holiday Ornament Blog Hop 2010!!

Our lovely Design Team has created some wonderful holiday projects, brimming with inspiration and of course, Epiphany Crafts epoxies, buttons, and tools! Visit each Design Team members blog to see what inspiring projects they have to share. Leave a comment on each blog. When you reach the last blog, you'll receive the final instructions on how to enter to win a fabulous prize pack filled with Epiphany Crafts goodies, straight from Santa!!


I started with an unfinished piece of wood from our local craft store. But you can use anything as your "backdrop"

We painted the entire thing light blue.

Once it dried, Kennedy covered her fingers in white paint and pressed them onto the wood.

Once that dried, we added snowmen faces, scarves and hats! We had a glittery chipboard star to add to the sky and topped it with an Epiphany Crafts circle embellishment!

Finally we attached some ribbon to hand our ornament from the tree!

SUPER EASY!!!!! I am always on the lookout for kid friendly crafts that aren't over-the-top or too difficult and this one fit the bill!

Leave a comment here on my blog for your chance to win some yummy My Little Shoebox goodies!!!!!

Your next stop on the Hop is:

LINDA!

50 comments:

kaw1963 said...

That is so cute! Who would have thought you could make such cute snowmen with your fingers! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

THIS IS ADORABLE,THANKS FOR HOSTING.

Catherine said...

What a great craft to do with the kids...I love it!

Jennifer Priest said...

OMG that is the cutest kids craft ever!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

marilyn said...

This is just too cute! Love things made using kids handprints.

joybear said...

Oh so cute! Love the little fingerprint snowmen!

Lexi said...

Having 2 young boys I appreciate a fun, easy kid friendly holiday craft :) Thanks for sharing!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love snowmen.

Tracey Taylor said...

Too cute!!!

Lynn Trussell said...

Ohhhhhh, that is PRECIOUS! how original! TFS!

pamala said...

Quick and cue too!!!

jennypooh624 said...

This is such a cute craft to do with kids, thanks for sharing!!!

jennypooh624 said...

What a great idea for kids projects!!!!

Anne said...

Cute, cute, cute! What a great kid craft! Anne, yourmainestamper

PamS said...

What a cute way to make snowmen. This will make a great kid craft.

Manhattan Mandie said...

That a cute idea! I will have to try this with my kiddos!

Tona said...

How adorable is this! love it!!

kreativeimagination said...

Love the snowman.
syeda
syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com

Melissa Wright said...

Such a great oranment for kids to make!

Tina said...

Ok, This I have to try! I adore this!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Mieke said...

What a great idea! And so simpel with hug effect. Thanks for sharing!!

NanaBeth said...

Oh this is so darn cute-as a grandmother I would be so thrilled to get a gift like this!

Angel said...

How fun and easy. I love crafting with my kids. This one is very cool, thanks for the ideas.

Monique said...

What a super cute and easy idea!! TFS!

Missusg said...

OMG!! that is one of the coolest things ever!!!

michelle said...

Cutest Kid project!

Laura1943 said...

My hubby just adores snowmen !! This will be a wonderful addition to our tree !! Thanks !!!

Laura1943 said...

My hubby adores snowmen ! This will be a wonderful addition to our tree !

Sandi said...

What a wonderful idea! It came out really nice!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Cute idea for an ornament!

Ilymar said...

Very original. I like it!!

stephanie said...

this is adorable.

Charo said...

Adorable!
and so easy to do with the kids!

Charo said...

Love your project, so easy to do with kids!

beadz said...

What a fun project to do with kids.
hugs,
Gini

Sophia said...

What gorgeous ornaments...

Monique/bloem said...

O Wow, this is so cute, thanks for this great idea!

hiscrappergirl said...

darling ornament!!

HockeyScrap said...

That is an absolutely adorable idea. You have great vision!

Robin said...

very cute

Vicki in MD said...

adorable - what a memory this will be in years to come

Linda ♥ 4949 said...

Just adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mandi said...

Very, very cute!!!

Life On the Scrappy Side Store said...

That is just so cute! tfs
Barbara

Sandra from NC said...

That is a perfect idea for all ages:).

Kathy said...

Thanks for showing a kiddie craft! I will try this after Christmas with my class.

Groovy Deborah said...

I have to try this wuth my daughter. She is 6 and I know she will love this :) I do!
TFS!!!
Deb♥

jacque3 said...

super cute! Thanks for sharing

Melissa said...

Those fingerprint snowmen are adorable! How wonderfully creative. It makes me wish my "babies" (age 23 & 31) were young again.

Linda said...

Hi this is really cute. I just Epiphany in a scrapbook magazine and went on like to find out what it is. What is it? How does it work?
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com