9.15.2007

Living for the Weekends!

It is so true that I feel I am living for the weekends lately! I love my job but I love family time more!!!!

Gotta share some photos of what we have been up to!
An 85th birthday bash for Dusty!

A typical face Kennedy gives us when she doesn't like what we have asked her to do. Her grouchy face!!!

Today we went to Autumnfest in Edwardsville. We met Grandpa Lou and cousins Logan & Elijah!

While there both Kennedy and Logan painted pumpkins!!!! They both really enjoyed it!!

Kennedy's finished pumpkin!And I am finally scrapping again!!! I was asked by a fabulous group of gals to join a blog group. We are called Scrap Faith. We are from all different religions and want to inspire others to scrap about their faith (or lack there of!). Our first challenge dropped today and below is my layout. Head on over to our blog and join in the fun!!

5 comments:

kristy.lynn said...

glad that your back to scrapping girl! Hope you are feeling better altogether!!

LOVE your pictures above & below... you are getting SOO good! :)

~*AMY*~ said...

hey girlie!!! i am loving up the scrap faith site for real, love that you girls started that!!!!!! love it more than you know.

your pics are soooooo cute, wow, they grow up so fast.

scrappy77 said...

Wow Kennedy looks so grown up in the second picture! I know what you mean about living for the weekends! I feel the same most of the time! Love your new lo! Glad to see you scrapping again!

MichelleToolan said...

Danielle I definatley spy Kenna in some cute gymboree clothes! he he! I love those pics of her at the fair! Such genuine happiness on her face!!

Brandy said...

awesome pics, i esp love that pumpkin!!