3.23.2009

My Little Shoebox *Enjoy Life*

This month I am using the ENJOY LIFE line from My Little Shoebox! The colors are so bright and springy - I love it! These are just a few of my creations...more to come!!!


"FEAR-less"
On the top and bottom of this layout I cut out the same design on a second piece of paper and pop-dotted it. I love the effect!


Life is Good card
This is just a quick, fast, simple little card! Gotta love the tiny alphas!

"Painted Toes"
I adore the My Little Shoebox round papers! YUM! I made the butterfly from 2 die cut photo corners. For the antennae I just curled some paper strips!

Don't forget My Little Shoebox is holding a Design Team call! You can see it here!

Also, My Little Shoebox is hosting a contest over at 2 Peas! Check it out here!!

I will be back soon with more creations!!!
Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Michelle StClair said...

so cute. the pop dots just make that layout pop. :)

Danielle said...

gorgeous work Danielle!!!!! love it all!

Scrapper Mom said...

Beautiful projects, and I am so in love with the new MLS lines!

Rebecca said...

beautiful lo's and cards!

Norma Kennedy said...

Beautiful work Danielle.....now I cant wait to work with that line !

Leigh said...

Fabulous layouts and card, Danielle!
I love the border on the first one and how you used the pop dots! And I love how you made the butterfly-- very creative!!

Natalie said...

So cute!!! Love that new paper, it's so cheery and your layouts and card are wonderful!

Dria said...

Terrific layouts! I love the stitching.

Leslie Ashe said...

oh your projects are so SO SO cute Danielle!! I LOVE the colors!!
I love how you did that butterfly!!

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable, Danielle! You've done a fabulous job creating projects with that cute paper. Love them all! Totally smitten with the round one!

erin said...

hi danielle,
these are all just gorgeous! so far, enjoy life has been my fave...wonder what we'll have next month!
have a wonderful weekend!
erin