3.27.2009

Triple the Sketch #50

Sketch #50 is now up at Triple the Sketch!!!! I was sooo inspired by this week's sketch! I hope you enjoy it!!!




Supplies:
Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Embellishments: Making Memories stickers, metal, and die cut; Doodlebug stickers; Pink Paislee stickers, Michaels ribbon, American Crafts ribbon

*do you like our family's feet? These were taken just over a year ago...I was VERY pregnant with Sam!!!

We are supposed to get several inches of snow this weekend....I hope you all stay warm!!!!!! Have a blessed weekend!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Fantastic layout, Danielle!
I love your interpretation of the sketch!
Sorry about the snow.... we've had a bunch this week, too. Not fun! I want spring, and I want it now!! LOL!

Dria said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE the pics and the layout- Totally original!

Chrys said...

I love those pics!!!!! Well I'd say have fun with the snow (but this is coming from a CA girl) so really enjoy it since some of us don't get it at all! :) :) ;) Have a great weekend!!!!

Michelle Lanning said...

oh I remember this so well Danielle --- I love this layout -- beautiful!

Anabelle said...

What a cute page!!! I love the pics and that title looks so cool!

Wendy Kwok said...

oofthat LO is a clever perspective. I am inspired to take a pic of my feet and my girls.

erin said...

what wonderful photos, and such a great layout, danielle!

cheryln said...

this is truly amazing Danielle! love it in every way!