4.28.2010

Baby Reveal and a Winner!!!!

We had our appointment this morning!!! We put Kennedy in her "Big Sister" t-shirt and brought her along. Today we were at the perinatalogists office and we saw a doctor we hadn't seen before. To say she had no bedside manner was an understatement! BUT, we got the news we were hoping for! The baby is looking perfectly healthy! Praise God! We are so thankful for that report! After the appointment I took Kennedy to get some balloons! And I attempted to get her photo with the balloons to send to all our family and friends via phone. But it was so darn windy I didn't have much luck! The best photo ended up being one we took in the car! So are you ready for the answer?! Boy or Girl? Take a look!!!






We are all very excited!!!!!

Now I know you all want to know who the winner is!!!!
It is obviously a GIRL and the heartrate was 153!!!!!

Blogger Susan said...

Trying again without typos! LOL!

I am so happy for you!! Congratulations! My prayer is for a healthy, happy baby...but my guess is a girl with a heartrate of 152.

SO happy for you!!!

Hugs!!

8:02 AM


Congrats Susan!!!! Send me a PM with your address on one of the scrappy sites and I will get your goodies out to you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

Congrats again Danielle! I'm so excited for you and your family!

冠樺 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。......................................................

Maya said...

Oh, congratulations Danielle! Wonderful news!