4.29.2010

The Sampler Chipboard Challenge

Each month at The Sampler we have a challenge! This month was to use chipboard in a fun way!

There were lots of yummy pieces of chipboard in this kit so it wasn't hard!!!!! I chose to use the strawberries!


For the red portion of the chipboard strawberry, I used a pinkish/red Shimmerz Mist! While it was still wet I quickly added some super fine pinkish/red glitter! For the green portion I painted on some green paint. While wet I added super fine green glitter! It was fun but messy!!! Once it was dry I added the gems as seeds.

I did the same thing for the smaller strawberry. I also used the same technique on the letter stickers. The word "sweet" was originally a cream color. I just glittered them up to match the layout!!!


I really struggled to get good photos of this layout. The colors still aren't exactly correct but as close as I can get!!! The journaling goes along the top and bottom of the patterned paper piece. Click on the layout to enlarge it and read the journaling!


Be back soon with a fun project using the latest My Little Shoebox!!!

No comments: