6.01.2010

My Little Shoebox + Punky Sprouts + Sakura Part 1


My Little Shoebox has been pairing with some amazing companies lately! I wanted to show you two of them today. This mini album is created by Punky Sprouts. It is so fun! It is chipboard, canvas and acrylic all mixed up! Below is a curved acrylic page!

For this month I used the Just Add Butter line from My Little Shoebox! So fun and extra cute!




We also paired up with Sakura. I was truly blown away by these pens! They are the Glaze line. I expected the flow to be lacking and the color to bleed. Boy, was I wrong!!!!!! The flow with these pens are wonderful!!!! If you hold the tip in one spot for more than a second or two it will start to pool up. But with regular writing this rarely happens. The colors were much brighter than I had expected! The coolest part is that they have a wet look when they are completely dry! And they create a raised image when finished. I was able to write on patterned paper, canvas and the amazing MLS overlays! Impressive!!!!



Here is what Kennedy drew using the Sakura pens!
In this photos you can see the pink on the MLS overlay!


These photos just really don't do these pens justice!!!


I will have the rest of the photos of this mini album soon along with some Tattered Angels goodies!!!

1 comment:

Maya said...

What a cute project! I love my glaze pens and use it a lot to add details to the patterned paper and to the alphas. I also love their souffle pens.