7.18.2006

aka Bargain Hunter

Those that know me well know that I LOVE to get a bargain!!! And they have likely heard me talk about a second hand store in town that has excellent toys and clothes for kids. Well that store, The Children's Orchard, had their fall name brand sale last weekend. Essentially they put out their *best* fall clothes for the first time. This is my 3rd time to visit one of their events and let me tell you, it is a crazy time! You would think they were giving away items for free! A line forms outside the store an hour before it opens. Shoppers are warned about the "rules" of how to shop before the store opens! Women push and yell and get crazy trying to find the best deals!!! I got some good deals myself and just have to share them with my long distance family members!!



















I got the following:
Gap jeans
2 jeans jackets (in 2 sizes!)
Jean overalls
Gymboree play outfit
Gymboree cord dress
Le Top outfit
Baby Lulu two piece set
2 Baby Lulu dresses
Florence Eisenmen dress
and a few toys!!!!

No comments: