9.25.2006

Louisburg Cider Mill

So, I did have a chance to create a layout last week. ONE. It was with the Heartina kit from Jenna Lynne. YUMMMY pinks!! For some reason I could not get a great photo of it. But alas, here it is:



Sunday, our family went to the Louisburg Cider Mill with the Miles' family and Grandma Rhodes. Everyone munched on donuts and fresh apple cider while the kids played in the pumpkins! It was a great time and I took WAY too many photos! And the ones below are just a sampling!!!!





Kennedy and Logan had a great time running in and out of the apple washing house. They did circles for quite some time1 Squealing the entire time!!






5 comments:

TessaAnnWatte said...

OMG!! Wanna photo swap!! I am dying to scrap some pumpkin photos!!! LOL!

Sounds like you all had a blast :-) Love your latest Jenna layout---so pretty!

Have a great night!

MichelleLanning said...

What great pics Danielle --- Our pumpkin patch is going up === cause you know I live in the city!!! Kennedy looks so cute!!!!

Julie said...

I love the layout Danielle and just love those pics too.

Sheila said...

those pictures are great!!! can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch......

*k said...

OH these pictures are just awesome! It totally makes me wish I lived where there is actually a "fall" with leaves changing and cool crisp air! I envy you! It looks like Kennedy had a blast! :)