10.23.2006

18 month photo shoot

It has been way too long since I updated! Oops! Earlier this month we had Kennedy's 18 month photos taken. They turned out amazingly well. I just wanted to share some of my favorites. :)
I love the outfit she is wearing! It came from Grandma and Grandpa Hunter. We didn't order any photos where you can see it, so I had to show you a shot of it! I love girlie clothes!

She did fairly well with the angel wings - bless her heart!




I have had a chance to do some scrapping finally! I am saving some on the off chance that I want to use them for my CK HOF entry. That is if I decide to enter at all! But I did a cute layout of my cousin Melanie's lil guy, Joe. It was from the Fourth of July parade!!!!

Jeff is in Puerto Rico for work this week! We are sure going to miss him! Isabel already notices he is gone and I think it will hit Kennedy tonight. So she and I are going to the Miles' to play tonight! Should be great fun!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome photos Danielle.

MichelleLanning said...

those are great pics of K danielle!!! How big she has gotten!!!

Julie Ann said...

She is so cute! Awesome photos. Thanks for commenting on my blog. *Smiles*

Jane said...

wow, those photos are amazing, what a wee cutie!

Sheila said...

oh my goodness those pics are just so flipping cute!!!!

petamb said...

Hi Danielle,
Those photos are just the cutest..
Peta

Terri Brown said...

HI Danielle, those photos are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

adorable pictures Danielle!

Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. office tape