11.01.2006

Weekend of fun!!!!!!



This layout is the latest Designer Diaries Inspiration! The theme was "What If..." I adore this photo of Kennedy and will possibly scrap it again. I am really glad I had a chance to scrap those thoughts. I am in love with the My Mind's Eye Bohemia line I used here. YUM!

We had visitors this weekend and Kennedy (and all of us really) had a blast!

Friday night night we went to the circus with Grandpa Lou. Kennedy was only somewhat interested. She really enjoyed the lights and all the cool things they did. She liked some of the performers but got tired toward the end of the evening. We adults had a great time!

Saturday the guys went to the K-State/Iowa State game. So Grandma Lori, Kennedy and I hit the town! And had a blast!

Sunday we had a great time playing in the leaves, visiting the dog park and carving pumpkins! A VERY enjoyable weekend!

3 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

Danielle -- these are great pics -- love the one where she is doing chalk art ---- gotta scrap that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun Danielle! very cute pictures! :)

Charley Madden said...

wow!!!yall are soooo busy!! looks like you have fun 24/7....don't know if i could keep up!!