12.26.2006

Ahhhhh....Holidays!!!

We have had a wonderful holiday! We are still away from home and enjoying time with family. :) Kennedy totally got into opening gifts this time around! She would Ooooo and Aaaaah and WOW with each gift!!!! We only had 3 Christmas celebrations - so she had plenty of practice!!! She got a Barbie 4 wheeler from her Grandma & Grandpa Janke and is having a blast! But she hasn't mastered the art of steering yet!
Today my step sis, Abby, chopped off 10 inches of my hair! I am donating it to Locks of Love. I knew it would be short so I told her to just make it look good! And I think she did a super job - I love my new 'do!!!! I will have to share before and after pictures once we get home!
We are heading home tomorrow.... now the difficult part will be finding a place for all Kennedy's new goodies!!!!
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

I can't wait to see pictures Danielle!!!! Glad you all had a good time!

Dana Tate said...

i can't wait to see your hair.