12.30.2006

A few holiday photos

I was a bit disappointed with how my Christmas photos turned out this year. I was so busy trying to help Kennedy and watch her excitement that I forgot to take a lot of photos! There are NONE of Jeff or I from our Christmas in Iowa! :) But here is Grandpa Doug in total HEAVEN with 2 of his granddaughters on his lap - Eva and Kennedy!
As promised....here are some photos of Kennedy on her 4 wheeler! She loves it - but still can't steer!
With this time off work I have gotten some great scrapping done! I finally finished Kennedy's lunch box album from last year's Christmas! Just a year late! I am working with my guest designer kit and have cranked out a card, an altered item and 3 layouts so far! But I can't show you yet! Yesterday I got my first kit from Imagine, Create, Scrap. It is Crate Paper - one of my favorites!

In other kind of fun scrap news, I am one of five artists featured on the Scrapbook Resume homepage! That was a fun surprise! I am loving their service and playing a lot with my resume. You can see it HERE! Also, we are totally revamping the Designer Diaries blog! You have to go check out the new look and subscribe to our updates! You will love all the changes we have in store for 2007!!!

And I will leave you with one of my latest layouts that I just love! Kennedy is wearing a dress that my Grandma Phyllis made for me when I was young! So it is an extra special layout to me!

Have a Happy New Year everyone! And stay safe!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the page and pics here Danielle.

Can't wait for the new dd site.

MichelleLanning said...

how cute-- I didn't know that dress was yours!!! That color with red looks fabulous--and that layout--one of my favs!

She looks like she had a balst on her 4 wheeler!

scrappy77 said...

Hi Danielle! These are great pictures!! And I love this layout! The colors you used are perfect! Looking forward to the new year on the dd site!!