12.17.2006

Sickies....

We have the sickies again. Yuck. This is one thing I really hate about this time of year. The kids are school were dropping like flies last week. Now Jeff, Kennedy and I are sick. Kennedy has it the worst with a double ear infection and a horrible, nasty cough. She is so miserable. Poor thing. Hopefully we can all mend before the holidays.

On a better note, I was chosen to create for another design team! I am thrilled to join the fabulous team at Imagine, Create, Scrap! I know what their January kit is and let me tell you it is YUMMY!!!

I was also asked to be guest designer for January at a site soon to be announced! I am thrilled to be working with some papers I haven't used much and trying a new technique! Fun stuff!

A week ago my grandparents, my mother and her husband came for our Christmas get together. It was a lot of fun - time always goes by too quickly! Kennedy got to make her first set of sugar cookies! And she decorated them too! I must say it was the cutest thing!

And here she is being the cutest little Santa!!!! In a dress my grandmother sewed for me when I was little!

And this is a gift I made for my mother. I used lots of Fancy Pants goodies and had fun making it!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute photo!! She's adorable!

Michelle said...

What a cute photo!! She's adorable!

Julie said...

Looks like Kennedy had fun. She looks so cut. Love your project too.

Hope you all feel better soon.

Michelle StClair said...

What a cutie!!!!!!! We have the sickos here in our house too. Hope everyone feels better soon!