2.27.2007

Lately.....


I have been so bad about keeping this up lately! Time just flies! I even have a student teacher right now which should mean I have more free time, right?! Wrong! So here is what we have been up to!

  • Snow and ice, lots of cold
  • 60 degrees and no coat
  • Parent - teacher conferences
  • Working with a FABULOUS student teacher
  • Emptying closets and purging things we don't need in the house anymore
  • Singing Karoake with Kennedy
  • Preparing for my first 5 classes at The Scrapbook Page
  • Finishing up my items from Cupcake Scrapshop for the KitPeas Guest Designer gig
  • Working with the Imgaine, Create, Scrap February kit
  • Creating something for Becky Fleck's March Newsletter
  • Creating yummy things for the Designer Diaries blog (a canvas and a layout)
  • I had a layout in the Premiere Issue of Scrapbook Dimensions (online)
  • I was asked today to be a 2 month guest designer at a to-be-mentioned site
That doesn't look like tons but I swear we have kept busy!!!!

Here are some of my latest creations and some photos of Kennedy!

AND, we went to The Wiggles Live tonight and I hope to have those photos up soon, too!












7 comments:

kimberly said...

I LOVE all your creations and photographs...DARLING shots! You have definitely been super busy for sure! We are big wiggles fans here too...I bet that was super fun! I can't wait to see the photographs from that fun time! :))) xoxo
Loves,
K

just me said...

OHHHHHHHHHH I so wanna little girl to have cute little piggy tales!!!!!!!! Kennedy is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Loving all ytour pages and the sweet pics of Kennedy.

Kelli said...

what a cutie :)

Dana Tate said...

Danielle...kennedy is getting so big..and so cute. YOu have been busy girl. Thanks for updating.

scrappy77 said...

Danielle the picture of Kennedy in the little red boats is too cute!
Monica

MichelleLanning said...

wow -- biiizzzzeeee -- got a lot of things going on - and some great scrappy things accomplished!!! Kennedy looks adorable!