3.30.2007

Where did March go????

Gosh time flies...really it does. I can barely remember the calendar turning over to March and now it is April in 2 days. Sheesh....so here is a quick recap.

  • My student teacher is finished and I miss her terribly! I can't believe we never took a picture of us together!
  • We had Spring Break. Kennedy and I traveled to Iowa and made the rounds hitting lots of relatives!!!


  • Work is keeping me busy of course!!! The final quarter of the year is always hairy - the kids (and teachers) are so ready for summer!
  • I am enjoying creating things for MaryCroppins.com! Here are 2 I did for them using the new Scenic Route goodies!
  • I had a layout picked up by Scrapbook Trends for their Baby Issue! I am very thrilled because I haven't worked with them yet!!!
  • The weather has been so Spring-like lately! We have been spending lots of time outside!!!
Ok - off to bed! I am exhausted! But I will try to post again soon!!!

4 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

looks like you had fun!! And of course Kennedy is as cute as ever!

just me said...

oooo... ya didn't forget how to blog.. hehe :) missed ya.. sounds like you and miss K had fun! :) glad to see the scrappy thing is still going good for ya :)

Charley Madden said...

Hey!!! Your layouts are gorgeous as is Kennedy!!! Glad you had a great visit to Iowa...also so happy for you about SB Trends...sending you great big hus and smooches!!!!

sohpiasmom said...

Your layouts are so cool! Love your blog too :)