8.19.2007

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

So......
I have really, really been bad about blogging the past month.
Really bad.

And I haven't scrapped in a month.

And I haven't taken many photos this last month.

And I haven't cooked or cleaned much either. (poor Jeff)
What is going on? you may ask.

Well......

The news is out!!!!!!!



WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are EXTREMELY excited!!!! But I am sick, sick, sick. Much worse than I was with Kennedy. So, that is the reason I have been missing for the last month. The nausea is horrific but I am also just amazingly exhausted each day too. My doctor described it as "You look at the end of the hallway and think 'There is no possible way I could walk to the end of the hall and not just collapse in exhaustion.'" That pretty much sums up how I feel - well, along with feeling the need to throw up every minute of every day too. But, I just keep telling myself it is all worth it! Because it is! :)

So, the due date is March 8th for now. That
puts me at 11 weeks. The end of the first trimester is in sight!!

In other news:
  • Disney World was a blast!!!
  • Jeff and I both celebrated birthdays!
  • We celebrated our 5 year anniversary!
  • I started back at school.
  • Kennedy started back at day care.
These photos were taken by our AMAZING day care provider, Debbie! Kennedy is so happy to be back! She loves the Bakers!

And here are a few layouts I had been hanging onto and finally posted online. Nothing like Christmas in the summer!!

Hopefully soon life will get back to normal and I will be online more often!!!

15 comments:

kimB said...

Thanks for the update, Danielle and CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one! Hope you are feeling better very soon! It's been 22 years since I was last expecting, but I remember those days of weariness and falling asleep at 6:00 in the evening, etc. I had two young ones (ages 1.5 and 3 yrs) then, too, and also my oldest, who was 9 yrs and a GODsend, seriously! Without his help with his siblings, I probably would've collapsed and never gotten back up ;)!

The photos of Kennedy are adorable and your LOs are lovely - nothing wrong with Christmas in December!

Have a great day - kimB

Lynn/annasmom said...

Hope the end of the first trimester will signal the end of the morning sickness!! Kennedy is the cutest little thing! Your layouts are lovely!

Michelle Lanning said...

Doing the Happy dance Here - you know how happy I am for you! And miss Kenna looks so grown up - she is such a doll!!

cherie said...

great layouts. your daughter is so cute and she does look happy!

cherie said...

oh and a big congrats on your anniversary and your growing family!

kristy.lynn said...

CONGRADS GIRLIE!!! How exciting! Love to hear you are feeling well enough to check in :) We were totally missing you :)

Jane said...

she is such a doll!!!!
Love the LO's too!!! I think I already said congrats but congratulations again!!

scrappy77 said...

Yay! COngrats again! So happy for you and your family! Hope you feel better very soon!! Love the picture of Kennedy, she is looking so grown up!!

LisaW said...

Congratulations Danielle!

I was wondering where you have been lately. I know what you mean about the nausea. I remember bragging about only throwing up 20 times one day....I was excited the number was low enough to count. But like to the day of my second trimester, it all went away and was smooth sailing. I feel for ya. Hang in there!

Kerry said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling more energized soon!

bsgirl said...

Danielle..so happy for you & Jeff & Miss Kenna!! I hope you are finally feeling better. Kenna is just the cutest little think EVA!!

MichelleToolan said...

Danielle I can't belive how grown Kenna looks with her hair up like that. She really is a doll! Congrats again on your exciting news! I am looking forward to following along while you enjoy the journey!

creasa said...

Your daughter is Darling! Congrats on your big news!

pixelchick said...

Congrats on the wonderful news! I hope you feel better soon. Those pictures your daycare provider took are adorable! I also LOVE the christmas layouts!!

Kory Dordea said...

Congrats again Danielle! Kenna looks so cute with her hair up like that - so grownup!