7.12.2007

Photo Lesson with Monica and Scrappy News

So I told you all about meeting with Monica, right?! Well, she let me use her camera (Canon 30D) and her SWEET lens! So the photos you see are taken with her camera - not mine! I am VERY pleased - she taught me so much and I am convinced I need a new lens!!!

Typical Kennedy face

Fun smilely shot

I am pretty sure Monica actually took this shot of Kennedy looking at me!

Playing peek a boo with Monica!

Monica tried to get her to peek around the tree at me - no luck! But she did get Kennedy to HUG the tree!
And with my camera I never could have gotten this shot! Her camera is so much faster than mine! My camera would have given me a big blurry shot!

And onto some scrappy news! I was asked to be a hybrid card designer for Amy Teets! I am very excited because Amy is sooo talented! Also, I had 3 cards picked up by CARDS magazine! I have never worked with them so I am VERY excited! Look for them in the November issue! And I have other scrappy news I can't spill until next week!!!

21 comments:

Monica said...

these are GREAT!!! She is sooo cute!!! Maybe I'll bring my camera over so you can play some more :)

Monica said...

OH I almost forgot!! CONGRATS on the scrappy news!!!!!!!

Charley Madden said...

Danielle, those shots are amazing....I have a canon 30 D and LOVE it....wish I could take photos this amazing with it!!! Kenna is a beauty...I know you get tired of hearing me say that...and girl, CONGRATS on the scrappy news...you deserve it!!!!

cherie said...

beautiful shots, adorable subject. think that is great you two got together. Congrats on the good news! Have a wonderful day!

heather taylor photography said...

She is such a doll!! Beautiful shots, and congrats on the pubs! yay!!

Naranjos said...

Awww these are beautiful photos!! I love that smiley one, she is so sweet!! You did a great job! That is one reason I got a new camera because my old one was just to slow and I'd miss half the shots of my active toddler, very frustrating!! Congratulations on getting in the magazines with your cards, that is terrific!! You should be very proud of yourself!!

MichelleLanning said...

oh these are great Danielle kenna looks adorable - and yay for the scraappy news - well deserved!

kristy.lynn said...

congrads on the scrappy news.. and what great pictures! :)

Real Women Scrap said...

Wonderful photos. Love the great expressions that you were able to capture...shows such personality!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! What lens was it???? Congrats on the hybrid project. Amy is great!

Jamie

Jana said...

I am hopefully going to get me a Canon 30D this fall! I played with one and loved the speed it had! Congrats on your scrappy news!

Colleen said...

These are FABULOUS shots!!! She is REALLY cute!!

And congrats!!

Jen said...

These are all fantastic. I love the first one!

Lynn/annasmom said...

These shots are all wonderful! She's so cute, hard not to get a good shot! Congrats on the scrappy news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla said...

Cute, cute shots of Kenna! Congrats on the scrappy news!

mrsdinlv said...

Congrats Danielle! Awesome shots too! So excited for you!!! Love the new look of your blog, btw, although I might have already said that.

Jane said...

These are just so cute!!! great job here...no way could I say one is my favorite!!

Dana Tate said...

these are fun and sweet shots. Congrats on all your scrap happenings. I am siked for you.

Karidan Kaye said...

What kind of camera do you have??? and what kind of camera did monica have???

Making Memories Last 4 Ever said...

Great pictures and congrats on the
scrappy news !

pixelchick said...

These shots are great! She's a beautiful little girl.