2.13.2008

A tag....

I was tagged by my friend Molly....so here goes!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Where were you 10 years ago:
It was my junior year in college so I was in Ames, IA. Still living in the sorority (Kappa Delta) Taking lots of classes. Working as a tutor, as an assistant in an educational research center and as an assistant to my pysch professor.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Get gas.
2. Go to the post office.
3. Grade about 60 Spanish tests.
4. Finish bagging our Valentine's goodies.
5. Do laundry.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. apple cider
2. hot cocoa
3. cheese sticks
4. ice cream
5. cereal

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would pay off our debt, help my family with medical bills and debt, buy us all new homes and land, plan a huge vacation for us all, give a bunch to my favorite charities and relax!

Four of my bad habits:
1. Procastination
2. Picking at my fingernails
3. Snacking when I am not really hungry
4. Rolling my eyes

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Spanish teacher (jr high and high school)
2. Gymnastics coach
3. Pool manager
4. Lifeguard
5. Retail sales

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I hate my toes - I mean REALLY hate them. Actually my feet in general.
2. I am painfully shy in new social settings and situations.
3. I wish I was a SAHM. (well, some people know that!)
4. I studied in Spain for a summer.
5. I abhor talking on the phone. I am almost scared of it!

Now I must tag 5 people! I tag....

1. Ashley
2. Monica
3. Charley
4. Danielle
5. Emilie

2 comments:

Christi Snow said...

So fun to get to "know" you better! smiles...

kristy.lynn said...

i hate talking on the phone too!!! funny....:)