7.13.2008

LA DE DA

You want some sneak peaks at some goodies coming out at CHA???? (For you non-scrappers that read my blog, CHA is the Craft and Hobby Association and their biggest convention of the year is VERY soon!) Well, here is what My Little Shoebox will be debuting!!!!! Which line do you like best????








Hope you all had FABULOUS weekends! Ours was quite nice!!!!



Of course, Jeff had a birthay! We celebrated today with yummy filets!!!!! And lots of fresh fruit! Here he is with Kennedy and our nephews - they all love blowing out the candles!






I also did a 12 hour crop on Saturday. My dear friend, Kristina, will be moving away soon. :( So we had a going away crop for her. It was lots of fun but I am so sad to see her go......
This is just one layout I created that day.


And this is just a little shot of Kennedy I caught on Friday. She loves her thumb still! I wonder how long it will last?????





12 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks like a fun birthday party! I love your new layout!!! So pretty! AND, the new stuff debuting at CHA, looks fab!

Heather said...

Love the new scrap stuff! You'll have fun with that! ;)

Happy {belated} Birthday to your dh!

dannisdoodles said...

What a fun birthday party Danielle, happy belated to hubby, looks like he was spoiled in love (the best kind huh?)

Your layout is INCREDIBLE, I absolutely love it. That palette, with those pics, is so cheery and summery, could NOT love it more.

hugs & love my friend!!!
danni

Kim Ryden said...

I like a little of each of the lines!

Tina said...

Ummmmmmm can I say all of the above??! Those lines are CUTE!!

And Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Jennifer said...

LOVE the "a little birdie" and "in the garden" lines coming out. Well, they're all lovely. Glad you had a nice time scrapping and Happy Belated Bday to your hubby.

Danielle said...

gorgeous layout, Danielle, I love the dimension on it and the fun colors! I think Sugar High is my favorite of those lines you shared!
Dani

Michelle Lanning said...

ohh they are all looking great -- not sure yet which is my fav but LOVE all the colors!

princessofsomething said...

What fun! Love the new papers-- yummo!! And looks like a fun birthday-- and a beautiful layout!

Your picture of Kennedy is adorable. Ryan is 5 1/2 and still loves his thumb. Sigh. We should probably start saving up for braces now . . .

Staci said...

Wow, love all those goodies you posted! Hard to pick a favorite but I think I like that birdie one the best! Love your LO!

Jennifer Priest said...

I definitely love the little letters the best! You can never have too many of those...

Julie said...

Love the new layout and the shoe box new stuff. I so can't get enough of those little stickers.

I have left something for you on my blog.