5.01.2010

Lil Monster

I wanted to share my latest project using My Little Shoebox! The line is called Imaginary Friends and I love it! The colors are right up my alley! I decided to create a little project board for my cousin, Kay. It features her little guy, Owen! Itsn't he the cutest?! So, surprise Kay! You will get it at the baby shower next week!!!


I started by painting the board a butter yellow to match the line. Then I cut squares for each square. From there I just embellished to my heart's content! It was sooooo fun!!! Don't you just love the little bird in the corner?! I added a googly eye just for fun!

What a sweet face Owen has!
These little critters/monsters are so versatile! And of course the MLS chipboard is a favorite of mine!



And finally a view of the entire board!
I will be back soon with more My Little Shoebox projects AND some Sampler layouts!!!!

1 comment:

kmassman said...

Darling board!