11.08.2006

Fun Scrappin' News!

I got some fun scrapping news last week! I had two layouts picked up by Paper Art magazine! I have never worked with that magazine so I am ecstatic! I also got 2nd place in a contest at http://www.createmykeepsake.com/ It was one of my favorite layouts!



The owner, Rebecca, was so generous in her prize pack! I got some delicious My Mind's Eye Bohemia papers with matching rub ons, die cuts, gems and overlays! And she also sent the Designing With 2007 calendar! Thanks again Rebecca!!


I also just have to share some recent photos of my darling girl! She did an amazing job trick or treating in the FREEZING weather!


Here she is just goofing around one afternoon eating her "nack!"

Here she is doing her favorite activity! READING!!!!!!! And a bilingual book to boot!

This photo was taken today and she was just being so adorable! The weather was amazing so we were able to play outdoors again!

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Congratulations! Adorable pictures!

Cammeron said...

That lo is FABULOUS! It looks like a winner to me!

Julie said...

Great pics Danielle. Kennedy looks so cute.

Loved the layout too.

Cammeron said...

Thank you so much!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! Your daughter is so precious!!

MichelleLanning said...

That is really cool Danielle!!!

Kennedy is getting so big -- she looks just purrrfect in her costume.

She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

how cute is she! :)

Anonymous said...

**you've been tagged... what are you thankful for today?