11.27.2006

Well, I think Kennedy and I are on the mend! Her cough isn't so bad and I have some of my energy back! Finally!!! But they are forecasting snow later this week, a high of 70 Tuesday and a high of 29 Wednesday! So I hope the crazy weather doesn't affect us!

I also wanted everyone to know about a huge contest going on at www.jennalynne.com! Here is the direct text from the site:
We have an exciting contest going on at Jenna Lynne! It is contest to see who can bring the most friends to Jennalynne.com and the winner will receive this amazing gift (shown below) of goodies straight from Jenna. It is for members and design team members as well. Each referral person who comes to the site, registers, posts 2 things and gallery and 2 posts in message board will receive one FREE kit. The way that we will keep track of this, is for each referal you bring here and fulfills those requirements, you will email or pm me and you will receive 5 pts. The person with the most points Dec. 10 will receive that AMAZING gift basket!! People who come to the boards, after this is posted may also participate and bring friends, even if you are someone else's referral. So get those friends here, tell them about that FREE kit the will receieve. Lets have some fun!

So, if any of you are willing, I would love for you to register over there!! It really is a fun site and Jenna has such creativity! Just check out her project idea I completed this weekend!!

How fun is that?!

















Also, our new inspiration at Designer Diaries is up! The topic is FASHION. I really don't consider myself one to have great fashion sense so I had to get a little out of the box! I just love this
design on one of my jackets.
So I scanned m jacket and loaded it in Adobe Photoshop. I cropped part of the design that I love and printed it out. (The brown scrolls) I then traced it onto the paper I was using in the layout. The orange scrolls on either side of the main photo are the end result!!! It was a fun new technique!

5 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

I love that turkey --- so darn cute!!!! And I love how you used an element of your clothes to complete your layout - very creative!!!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you and little miss kennedy are on the mend :)
that turkey canvas is so stinkin' cute.. totally makes me wanna do one (you altered maniac you!!)
the jennalynn thing sounds cool.. i will try to get over there..

happy tuesday! :)

kristy (cause blogger stinks and won't let me sign in!)

LisaW said...

Cool idea to scan in your sweater and turn the scroll into a scrapbook embellishment. Very cool!

Kim said...

Love the turkey layout! Too cute--may have to scraplift!

Kim Langston

Anonymous said...

Love the canvas and you dd page. I may just pop on over to jenalyn if I can find myself some time. LOL