1.05.2007

I found it!!!!!!!!!


Yippee!! I thought I had taken more photos than were in my camera! Then tonight I find another flash card with more holiday photos!!! And the VERY important one of Kennedy on Santa's lap! So get ready for the onslaught - I have to share a few with family!

Kennedy and her cousin Elijah
Aunt Kate and Cousin LoganCousin Elijah
Kennedy opening a gift!

And I ADORE this photo of Kennedy! She looks like such a little girl!!!

I went back to work yesterday. But the students don't come back until next Monday! So we have had inservice meetings. An easy way to transition back into work!

I have had a chance to do a bit of scrapping! I love this photo of Kennedy and my mom - partly because the day was so fun it brings back great memories. This was created with the delicious January kit at I am a Scrapaholic. Lynn packs her kits to the BRIM!
This next layout features photos from the same day! This layout was created with a sketch from Becky Fleck's Page Maps. Becky had a contest in December challenging scrappers to create layouts based on certain maps. My layout won this map! Becky sent me a HUGE assortment of Pink Martini goodies! So thank you to Becky AND Pink Martini. If you haven't seen Becky's Maps you have to check them out! She has new round ones that are amazing!
ONE LAST THING! The new inspiration is up at Designer Diaries!!! Our theme is "Top Ten with a Twist!" Be sure to sign up for email updates!!!!







5 comments:

MichelleLanning said...

awe - what precious photos of K!! She is such a doll! I love those 2 layouts---they so "represent" your style!

Kerry said...

So glad you found those photos!
Great layouts!

nat said...

Gorgeous photos and layouts!!!

Julie said...

Great pics and awesome pages Danielle.

Already checked out the DD'S. Awesome work there too. Can't wait to get my page or album sorted out for it.

Cupcake said...

Great stuff. The santa photo is priceless I can understand why you were so happy to find that card