5.10.2007

Little Tikes Dream!

It's here! Grandpa Jim and Daddy picked up the new playset and brought it home tonight! Kennedy was in heaven! :) Be prepared for photo overload!
Jeff's friend was going to throw away the Radio Flyer tricycle below b/c the rear wheel had been run over. So Jeff took it, ordered a new wheel, and it is good as new! Kennedy is a tad too short for it right now, but she still loved it and kept saying "Its MY bike!"
And.....Jeff and I both ordered new running shoes. And mine came today!!!! So now I have a really good reason to get back into running! I can't wait to try them out this weekend! There is nothing like a new pair of shoes!

6 comments:

Dana Tate said...

that is an amazing play set. very very very cool.
Have fun in your new kicks.

Charley Madden said...

Wow!!! Can't believe you got that for such a great price!!! I can see lots of hours spent on that this summer....great shoes!!!!!

scrappy77 said...

What a nice play set! Even has two slides! Very cool! Love getting new shoes! Enjoy them! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

MichelleLanning said...

oh - I love it danielle - I bet kennedy is super excited about it! And I love the old skool tricycle -- perfecto!

kristy.lynn said...

okay.... i totally want your backyard!!!!!! I can't believe how GREEN your grass is!!! :)

Great playset. you are such a bargain getter!! :)

P.J said...

OK...that playset is AWESOME!! My kids would LOVE that!
I bet Kennedy is having a blast on it!
CUTE CUTE tricycle!! Matthew has one like that too...i love it!

I just started running...i am "learning" how...doing the "From the couch to 5K" program!! I am on week 2 and things are going well! I can't wait to get new running shoes!! Your look so cool :)