7.07.2007

4th of July!

(Isn't Izzie the cutest lil dog?!)
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!!! We sure did!!

We started the day by meeting Grandpa Lou at VillageFest in Prairie Village! Silly me - I forgot to put the CF card in the camera before we left so I have no photos to show you! ARGH! BUT - we all had a fantastic time! It was extremely, extremely hot but Kennedy didn't mind! She got to pet and feed LOTS of animals and birds! She watched some sky divers jump from a plane and land! She watched a Chanook helicopter take off! She watched a phenomenal performance by the Marching Cobras! Those kids are beyond amazing! I had sweat running down my face and back just standing there - I don't know how they performed in that heat! Kennedy also jumped in some inflatables, got a Dora tattoo, did some crafts, watched a puppet show and rode a pony! It is something we hope to make a yearly event!!!

I am including the photos below for my family! Kennedy humored me and modeled a few dresses! Both the red and blue dresses are ones that I believe my grandmother made for me when I was little. Mom - if you are reading this and you were actually the seamstress - I am sorry!!!! One of the two of them made them by hand for me! And now Kennedy can wear them!! And I didn't tell her to pose with the umbrella! I swear! She just thinks it is the greatest new toy!
We grilled out and had yummy kabobs - steak, chicken, shrimp and yummy veggies!!!! Then we headed for the fireworks! More on them in a later post! ;)

11 comments:

cherie said...

she is just so cute. love her poses!that first one is so sweet the look on her face is precious.

Julie said...

Love the pics of Kennedy Danielle. So can't wait to see them scrapped.

mrsdinlv said...

Super cute! I love the one of Kennedy on the steps with the umbrella!

Charley Madden said...

OMG...Danielle....she has to be one of the cutest kids EVAH!!!!

Monica said...

these are sooooo cute!!! I don't think they could be any better!

MichelleLanning said...

These are adorable - and that is awesome that she can wear your old dresses - she looks darling danielle!!!

scrappy77 said...

THose dresses are too cute! How special that she gets to wear your old dresses! Those poses of hers are extra cute too!

Jenney said...

These pictures are adorable!!! Love the bright blue from her outfit and the umbrella!

Naranjos said...

Awww she is to sweet!! Great job on the photos Mom!!

Jen said...

She's so gorgeous, I love all the photos!

ClassiclyAmber said...

Those are all really good! I love that second one the best!