11.11.2007

Iowa Trip & a Hybrid Holiday Planner

Not much scrapping for me lately. But I did get this fun little hybrid planner done! I was asked to design it for Jenna Nelson - her digi kit debuts today at DragonFlaireStudios! Go check it out!














At the beginning of the month we made a trip to Iowa for the yearly K-STATE v IOWA STATE game! Whenever it is in Iowa we meet my family and all attend the game! This year dad and Ryan got an ISU tent for tailgaiting!! Here we are setting up!


The weather cooperated fully and we got some delicious food thanks to Ryan and Lindsay! The Cyclones clobbered the Wildcats which we totally unexpected! But poor Jeff was a great sport about losing! ;) Thanks for the fun weekend Dad, Jodie, Ry and Lindsay!

We also celebrated Papa Doug's birthday! Yum Yum - gotta love Ice Cream Cake!!!
We also got to see the other set of grandparents and great grandparents. Here Kennedy is playing Doctor with Grandma Lori!!!


And I just have to include this silly photo of the dogs! Izzie is ours on is on the left. Bodie is Ry and Lindsay's. They both tried to share one seat! TOO funny!


Our computer seems to have crashed and we are starting to freak a little! We are hoping to have it looked at tomorrow. But I am itching to play with my photos. All the photos in this post are non-edited! :SHOCK: Oh the horror! LOL!!!



Scrapbook news wise it was a good week last week. I got to see the November issue of CARDS magazine where I have 3 cards!!! :) And I had a layout picked up by Scrapbook Trends for their Embellish It Idea Book! It is one of my favorite layouts of Uncle Ryan and Kennedy!






















6 comments:

cherie said...

fun family shots!!! congtats on having your layout picked!the dog one is funny.

Lynn/annasmom said...

Love, love, love the planner!
Cute pics!

PJ said...

LOVE the planner Danielle. GREAT pic's of Kennedy too...

Congrat's on the embellish it toot! That is exciting!

Michelle.

Jane said...

WOW!!!!~! I LOVE that holiday planner SO cool!!!! yah glad you had a good time at the K-State game at thier expense!!! lol!! oh well!! what can I say??? great shots of the family too!!!

scrappy77 said...

Love the planner Danielle! So fun! Great pictures, even though you didn't edit! COngrats on your lastest toot!

Emilie Ahern said...

OMGosh! That planner is truly adorable!