11.26.2007

Some layouts and photos!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Ihope you all did too!!! We had 2 Thanksgiving dinners - YUM!! Then Grandma and Papa Randy came for a quick visit. We did lots and lots of reading of course! Kennedy loves for us to read her a book and then she says "My tuhn to weed!" And she rereads it to us with her own little twists! I just love it!
We also went to Crown Center and some other fun shops to get some holiday ideas for Kennedy. While at Crown Center Kennedy spots the walking snowman and ran RIGHT over to it! Then she turned around to pose for a photo!! Boy I have her trained!!
And I finally had Jeff take some photos of me - the pregnant me! I am almost 6 months along....and HUGE!!!!
I also wanted to share a few layouts! I have been holding this one back in the hopes it would be picked up for publication but after about 4 months I give up!! So now I can share it!



And the next one is just kind of fun! I used tulle on it to try to give it a girly, princess feel!!!



Well, we are off to get Miss Kennedy's hair cut tonight!!! I am sure I will have to share with you next time!





11 comments:

cherie said...

wonderful layouts!!! like your style. you look so cute pregnant!!!

michelle lanning said...

you look gorgeous and the layouts are beautiful!

Julie said...

you look fab danielle and so love those pages

Emilie Ahern said...

What a cute Preggie you are!
Adorable!

Laura said...

Awww Danielle, you look fantastic! Of course, your pages are awesome, and I love the Snowman photo. Take care!!

scrappy77 said...

YOur baby bump is so cute, your not huge! Love these two los!! Awesome work! Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

TanishaRenee said...

Danielle, you look beautiful with you belly! Your projects are absolutely fab and the publications that didn't pick them up have truly missed out!

Jane said...

Love the shot by the snowman!!! trained? YES!!! like the pg shot to...you look so cute!!! and sorry aboout the LO's I personally love them!!

kristy.lynn said...

pfft... big my butt! you look awesome girlie!

Christi Snow said...

I cannot believe that layout didn't get picked up...it's gorgeous! smiles...

adrienneleigh said...

wow! these are so precious & fun. lovely!