1.13.2008

Around our home....

Well, if you were a fly on a wall in our house, these are some things you would have seen over the past week or so.....
My belly growing, and growing and growing.......
We are now 7 weeks from the C-Section!!!
(and don't mind the remote shutter in my hand! I need to learn how to hide it better!)
My scrappy room a total mess!!!!! But I did create this layout!
Kennedy enjoying her fishing game she got for Christmas. This game was hard for Jeff and I the first time! But Kennedy is sooo stubborn and persistent she just keeps at it until she gets it!

We "adopted" a fish over the holidays. It was Aunt Kate's Beta named Fred. But they got a new cat that was a little too interested in the fish! So Fred is now ours. And Kennedy loves to feed it at night!
And of course the kitchen.....phew - it has been a project! And it still isn't done. But our friend Roger made us new concrete countertops!! They are gorgeous but were a pain for the guys to install! So here is what our kitchen looked like for a while!!
This was Kennedy trying to peek at the guys working!!!!
And supplies.....EVERYWHERE!!!!
The countertops are in! But we are still picking a backsplash.

And this weekend we started painting the room that will become Kennedy's big girl room! Three of the walls are pink and one is green. She has informed us "I don't like pink. I like green." Even though for the last 4 months or so everything she has chosen has been pink! AAHHH!! I hope she gets over it and learns to love the pink!



17 comments:

cherie said...

you look so cute!!!!!
remodeling is a pain but so worth it when it is finished!

Charley Madden said...

Danielle girl, you look so beautiful!!!! Great pic!!! Kennedy looks so cute!!!! Can't wait to see the finished remodel!!

Molly said...

Oh, Danielle! Your layout is just so cute, and Kennedy is just adorable!

Ashley Harris said...

Cute photo! I am never that brave. Your LO is super cute too!! Have a great day!

Michelle Lanning said...

You look beautiful Danielle - I can't wait to see the renovations when they are done! And Kennedy's room!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Love that photo of you. Beautiful!

scrappy77 said...

Your belly is beautiful! Your getting so close! Love the counter tops! It will be beautiful when it's all finished! And I hope Kennedy loves the pink. I'm sure when it's all done she will love her new big girl room!

PJ said...

Danielle you look so adorable! Your belly is just so cute and round!! I cannot believe how close you are to meeting your new little one!!! :) Good luck with the remodeling...can't wait to see Kennedy's room!!!

Michelle {mshell}

Jennifer said...

You look so beautiful! Great pic! Natalie has that fishing game at her my Mom and Dad's and she cheats at it! lol. Glad she is so persistent. Again, you look stunning! The time is approaching!

kristy.lynn said...

Danielle.. YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
I can't believe it's almost here!!

Pictures of Kennedy are ADORABLE!!

Loving the counters, can't wait to see pictures of it finished!! HINT HINT!! :)

TanishaRenee said...

Danielle, you look beautiful! Love the LO and the pics of Kennedy!

Amy Hummel said...

Your house looks like my house. A pregnant lady and destruction!

We are re-doing our floors. And then I will be painting... fun fun...

I'm just a week behind you as far as deliveries (I'm 32 weeks). And I'll be joining you soon with taking pictures of myself with a remote. If i'm standing, I sometime push the remote with my toe!

Gayle said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Fabulous self portrait (where would you hide the remote, anyway???)

Pattye said...

You look adorable!!! 7 weeks will be here before you know it!

Emilie Ahern said...

Girl! You are GORGEOUS!

Laura said...

Oh, I love that photo of you!! Great new lo! I smiled at the game that your dd was playing. My son has that game, and loves it! Take care of yourself kiddo!!

Anonymous said...

Danielle, you are so gorgeous! I am so glad you posted a pic of your preggo belly. And i didn't even notice the little remote.
The layout is gorgeous!!
Hugs! Sonda