1.08.2008

Scrappy Stuff!!!!!!!

Hi all!!!


Just want to share some of my latest creations...it has been so long since I shared anything scrappy!!




I had a blast making this card with ribbon, fiber, glitter and lots of stitching!







And this layout was a fluke! I recently stubmled upon a photos of myself at age 2 climbing on a jungle gym. I immediately thought of a similar photo of Kennedy! I knew I had to scrap them together! And I loved using the MM Noteworthy line!





This was one of my favorite cards I did over the holidays....delicious Scenic Route goodies galore!


And I used more Scenic Route yumminess on this cute one of Miss Kennedy! What a cutie she was (and still is of course!)



This card was created with the January kit at More Than Scrapbooking. I don't work with BoBunny much so I really enjoyed these papers! And the card is based of a Becky Fleck sketch for the Caardvarks Blog!



Thanks for taking a peek!

10 comments:

kristy.lynn said...

I swear Danielle, you are the most talented card maker I know! You always have the most beautiful cards!

I love the Lo's! Great to see your work again ;)

Hope you are feeling well! :)

Michelle Lanning said...

Danielle - I can't get over how much you and Kennedy look alike -- adorable and beautiful cards!

Jaime Lea said...

D, your cards are delightful. And the one with the ribbon flower makes me want to hold it and love it in my hands. I dig your scrappy stuff.

Paula said...

You make such gorgeous things & I just love your caardvark card. All my favourite colours.

Sarah said...

Stunning creations Danielle! I love the ribbons flowers and lace and all the pretty things.

and Im OH so excited to see a Caardvarks sketch with an MTS kit!! whoo hoo!

Laura said...

WOW. . ..I complete love that Scenic Route card!!!!! Hmmm, actually I love it ALL. . you do such amazing work! :)

Jennifer said...

Your cards are so awesome! I love the flower made out of ribbon! I can't get over the similarities of you and Kennedy in those two pics-how funny that they are so close and yet you didn't stage her picture.

esther said...

Just been browsing through your blog briefly. Gorgeous work, love what you have done with the caardvark sketch, and so funny- was looking at your ribbon flower, I had the idea to do that today to use up some scrap ribbons, but it didnt come to pass... lovely work!

adrienneleigh said...

way cute stuff, girl! love it!

scrappy77 said...

Wow that first card is amazing!! You are so talented with cards! Love that lo too!