4.09.2008

A week ago....

Needing to go back in time for a moment....just a week! We had such a great time with Uncle Ryan, Aunt Lindsay and Aunt Kay in for a visit! And Aunt Kay stayed extra long - a total treat for both Kennedy and I!


We went to the park, as you can see above. It was a bit cold...but Kay thought it was WARM! She is used to the freezing Minnesota weather! :)


We had to make a Starbucks run of course! Kennedy now thinks it is tradition to line up our drinks and take a photo of them! So - I guess I better make a scrapbook page about this, huh?!

And we were just being our silly selves here....well, they were being silly at least!!!

We grown ups went out for a night on the town! This is quite foreign to Jeff and I! We rarely go out and if we do it is usually dinner or a movie! We went to The Legends and tried to get appetizers - but all the restaurants had waits until 10pm! So we ate at Chipotle - YUM! Then we hit Dave and Busters! Totally fun! I loved seeing all of them try out the Dance Dancy Revolution! The looks of concentration on their faces were hilarious! I had a good excuse to not have to make a fool out of myself...recovering from a C-secion here!! No dancing for me! (huge sigh of relief!) I loved the motorcycle game and of course enjoyed the trivia game! It was a VERY fun night! And no, my brother did NOT wear Kennedy's hat all night...all though he probably would have for the right amount of money!
And one night Kay and Kennedy painted birdhouses while I made a tutu for Kennedy. Earlier in the week Kenna and I were at Hobby Lobby and she grabbed a wooden birdhouse. She asked if she could paint it and of course I said yes! Hooray! My crafty ways are getting to her I think!!! She had a blast making an all pink house! Then she made another that was pink and green with tons of stickers on it! Kennedy loved sharing the time with Kay!


And finally - I have scrapped a little bit! I am really happy with how this layout turned out. I have been loving all the Making Memories lines lately - that is all I have used for about the past 6 projects!!!!!



I know many of you are waiting for Kennedy's 3rd birthday photos! Sorry - you have to wait a bit longer! Maybe in my next post!!!!!

And Kay - I miss you tons!!!!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Look at all of those fun photos! She is so adorable! Gorgeous layout!

kristy.lynn said...

I love all the pictures Danielle! Your brother seems like he's a ball to be around! Glad you had a good time! :) and of course I LOVE that lo! (loving the new MM stuff too!)

Kim Ryden said...

Kennedy is gorgeous! And I love your layout with our newest addiction....FELT!!! Hope to see you soon!

Shannadl said...

So glad to see you scrappin'! Beautiful layout and Kennedy is beautiful just like her mama. So excited that the guys get to go to the game tomorrow night and I am welcoming a little bit of scrapping time of my own.

Raechelle said...

Such cute photos! It sounds/looks like you had a really fun visit!
Your layout is gorgeous!
Rae :)