4.26.2008

Happy Birhtday Mema!

Last weekend we celebrated Mema's birthday!!! Happy Happy Birthday Mema!!!
Kennedy and Elijah rocked out on the boys' drum set and Kennedy's Barbie guitar! It was just adorable!!!! It was a very nice party! Thanks Kate!

I think Spring may finally be here (knock on wood)!! Kennedy and I planted LOTS of flowers Thursday! Hooray! I am very ready for all the flowers in the yard to bloom and I am LOVING seeing GREEN grass again! :)

Just sharing some quick cards I made.....



I have had a lucky week, scrapbook wise. I had a card picked up by CARDS, a card picked up by Paper Crafts, and Scrapbook Trends just picked up a card and an altered planner! I had quite the dry spell but things are looking up again!
Hope you all are doing well!!!! Happy Spring!


3 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow Danielle...........this is fabulous news. What a STAR you are!!!!

Luv Sandie

Raechelle said...

Look at the little rock stars go! How cute! :) Congrats on all the pubs! Well deserved!
Rae

Kim Ryden said...

We need a blog update! What have you been up to? Have you made anything pretty and inspiring lately?! SHOW US!