4.18.2008

Kennedy is famous!

Ok, well not really! But she is darn cute and COULD be famous!!! LOL!
A few months back we were out shopping at Pottery Barn Kids with Grandma Lori and Papa Randy. I was on the phone with my bro and I saw this woman talking to them and pointing at Kennedy. Then she handed them a paper, looked at me and left. Turns out she is a photographer in town and Kennedy spotted her eye! (insert proud mommy smile here) She was looking for cute kids to photograph for free to build up her image gallery!
So we went in for a session and she got some awesome shots! I was quite pregnant here, but I was happily surprised with the photos I was in! She put quite a few on her website!! I would love for you to check her out! See my lil beauty queen on the web somewhere other than here!!!
Go to this website:
Click on Portfolio/Classic Studio. The first image is my darling Kennedy! Under the photos are numbers. Click on #6 (still in Classic Studio). Those are Jeff, Kennedy and my toes!!!
Then click on #9 (still in Classic Studio). This our cute family!
Finally, at the top again, click on Custom Designs. Click on #4! This is our cutie patootie!! (and the photographer changed her name for security - in case you were wondering!)
Thanks for taking a peek and indulging me!!!
In scrappy news I have had quite a few things out in the magazine stands recently! A card in April CARDS, April/May Paper Trends, and a layout in the Scrapbook Trends Embellish It Idea Book. And this week I had a card picked up by Paper Crafts! This was my first time submitting to them so I am over the moon excited!
Have a wonderful Spring Weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow Missy D those pics are just gorgeous.

Scrap for a Cure team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

How cool is that? The photos are gorgeous!!! Congrats on the pub!!

Emilie Ahern said...

Awesome! You ARE famous!

And it's no wonder. What a beautiful family.

Kim Ryden said...

SO CUTE! Did you order any prints?!

kristy.lynn said...

on my way to check out your little k now :)

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Danielle.
Kennedy is gorgeous!
Congrat's on the pub too! How exciting.

Michelle.

Laura said...

those photos are GORGEOUS!!!!! your little missy is just the CUTEST!!! :)

Sonda T said...

gorgeous photos, Danielle! I love the one of the 3 of you too...what a great pic!!