5.20.2008

Flower Girl!

I must start this post by wishing my cousin, Sydney and her new husband, Brandon, all the happiness in the world! They truly seem like the dream couple - they way they interacted all day just gave me goosebumps! Love you both! Hope you enjoying your honeymoon!!!
So, you KNOW I took lots of photos! I just edited a few quickly tonight - to pacify the family! LOL!
Kennedy got to walk down the aisle with her cousin, Joe! Aren't they the sweetest things?!?! This shot was just before they walked down the aisle. Do they look nervous?!

As soon as Kennedy got to her seat after doing her thing, she hopped on Papa Randy's lap. And this was her not 5 minutes into the ceremony!
And then about 10 minutes into the ceremony this was her!!!
And this was after the ceremony!!!!!

This was just a lucky shot of Kennedy with the GORGEOUS bride, my cousin Sydney!!!

And Kennedy wasn't cooperating so much while I tried to catch the 2 of them!!!! This is as good as it got!
You will have to wait until a later post to see the reception shots!!!

Syd and Brandon had THE coolest video at their reception! The best I have ever seen! They even had the ceremony on it already!!! You can view it here at the website below. Click on Videos.
Look for Sydney and Brandon but don't click their name, click Read More.
Enjoy!

http://www.weddingdayrewind.com/



In scrappy news, I got a Halloween card picked up for the October issue of CARDS!!!!

Have a great day everyone!











15 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pics Danielle. Looks as though little miss keneday was worn out being a flower girl.

Norma Kennedy said...

Awww she is simply adorable ! Wish I could nap and sleep like kids do ;' ) Beautiful Bride as well and Congrats on the Pub !!!!

Norma

janet said...

The sleeping pictures are the cutest thing! She looked so adorable!

Danielle said...

Your little girl is soooo beautiful, Danielle!!!! Congrats on the pub too!
HUGS!
Dani

Chrys said...

Congrats on the pub!!!! :) :) and sweet pics!!!! My sil is getting married in July and I'm just crossing my fingers that my boys are quiet!!!! :) :)

Raechelle said...

What a cutie! Looks like she had a busy day. *giggle*

Congrats on the Cards pub!
Rae

Staci said...

Those are gorgeous pictures - looks like a beautiful wedding! Congrats on your card getting picked up... how exciting!

Tina said...

She is such a little doll!!!! And what gorgeous pictures!

Charley Madden said...

Oh, Danielle, she is adorable!!!!

paul profitt said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

Queen of Paper said...

I love the ones where she feel asleep in your arms

kristy.lynn said...

oh danielle.. she is just so adorable!

and yea for your card... i still swear you make the bestest and cutest cards ever! :)

xO - k

Heather said...

Awww, she makes such a precious flower girl!

AbbieTorroll said...

awww she is SOOO cute!! What a beautiful flower girl! I love the pic of her all tired out!!

princessofsomething said...

She is a precious little girlie! Looks like a wonderful day!