5.07.2008

Back from Vacation!!!!!


Well, we are back from our weeklong trip to Myrtle Beach! It was fabulous! And I will be editing photos for months I think!
Kennedy is quite the traveler - she loved the plane rides! She is so easy - she will go anywhere and do anything! And can I just say how nice it is to travel with a potty trained little girl?!?! :)
These photos are just from our first day....
The weather was chilly and the water was very cold...You can see we are wearing jackets! Kennedy put her feet in and then she was done...she was shivering! Luckily the weather got better and we later spent MORE time on the beach while it was warm!
Love this photo of my sweet hubby!

We went to a very cool place called Alligator Adventure! They had more gators and crocs than I had seen in my entire life!!!! These were 2 albino gators...very cool!
These were 2 huge crocs! At first we thought they weren't real because they barely moved! But they were VERY real!

And here is our brave lil girl petting an alligator!!!! She just loves animals of all types!
Alligator Adventure had MANY other cool animals to check out as well. We saw some super creepy snakes that I was so glad were behind glass! We thought these 2 lizards were pretty funny!
Alligator Adventure is located at a fun place called Barefoot Landing. Kennedy HAD to ride the carousel with Daddy!!!
And I had to take a picture of this restaurant. Kennedy had to point out the huge crab everytime we went by! We eventually ate there but it wasn't anything spectacular.


And this was a typical night for us! Jeff eating his weight in crab legs! Nothing like fresh seafood! I am not a huge seafood fan but I really enjoyed all the things I tried!
Phew....that was just one day!!!!! I will gradually post more photos for you all!






7 comments:

Sonda T said...

oh looks like fun, Danielle! So glad you all had a great time. Really cool photos too! :)

Jennifer said...

OMG! I love these pics! Looks like you had such a nice time, can't wait to see more.

~Jennifer

Danielle said...

Looks like a super fun trip!!!! Can't wait to see more!

Kim Ryden said...

That's where you have been! I was missing the contact with you! Fun pictures! And I do like that picture of your hubby too! It's a good one! Where are the pics of you?!

scrappy77 said...

Danielle I'm so glad you had a great time! The beach does look very cold! Can't wait to see more from your trip!

Jennifer Priest said...

Totally awesome pics! Can't wait to see you scrap those!

Charley Madden said...

Looks like you three had a GREAT time!!! My boys keep saying they want to go to myrtle beach....looks fun!!!