5.10.2008

Happy Mother's Day

4 generations - 2005
Grandma, me, Mom, Kennedy



Just a quick post.


I want to give a shout out to all my mothers, grandmas and my sister in law!!! I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I wish you the happiest of Mother's Days!!!!

4 generations 2007

me, Kennedy, Mom, Grandma


My momma Jodie!

My momma Jodie again!!!!!


My momma Shelly and sister Kate!

My momma Shelly again!


Most of all, thank you to my 2 beautiful children. It is because of you both that I am a mom. I LOVE YOU KENNEDY AND SAM.









Happy Mother's Day to all my mother friends, too! :)








7 comments:

Michelle Lanning said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Beautiful Photos!!

princessofsomething said...

Happy Mother's Day, my friend.

Danielle said...

Happy Mother's Day Danielle!

Jennifer said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Michelle said...

Happy Mothers DAy Danielle {a little late}.
Beautiful photo's..thanks for sharing.

Michelle.

Andrea Amu said...

Happy Be-lated Mother's Day! :)

Charley Madden said...

So precious, Danielle!!! Hugs!