5.05.2009

Blog Awards!

You know those little blog awards you see floating around blogland?!
Well, recently I had two gals "give" me an award! It is nice to know that not just my family reads my blogs!



This first Blog Award is from the super sweet Cheryl Nelson aka CherylJuneGirl! I have known Cheryl for years....at least through the cyberworld! She has *the* biggest heart and some amazing talent to go with it! You can find her blog HERE!
I've decided to pass out the cute little "Ladybug Award" to the following bloggers. But first, the rules:

1. The winners should put the logo on their blog.

2. On your blog, link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs for the award.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs you've awarded.
Here are the bloggers who make me smile:

1. Kim R
2. Michelle F
3. Kristy
4. Danni

5. Carrie

*******************************************

The second one if from Danielle Wycough, whom I have just come to know recently. We both have the honor of working for Patter Cross on the Triple the Sketch Design Team. Danielle also has the sweetest personality and serious creativity!! You can find her blog HERE. And I really feel that this award belongs to my other blog! Which you can find HERE!

Here is what lies behind it. Diane Noble is the great lady who introduced this wonderful blog award. In her words, "it is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend passion for Christ and papercrafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be 'salt and light' sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16).

Rules: Post the blog award in a regular post on your blog with the explanation, including the original link to WTW and the rules for passing the award along.
1. Name five people (more or less is fine!) to whom you want to offer this award and link to their blogs. The blogs need to obviously exalt Christ in some manner.
2. Contact the bloggers you have named to let them know they can pick up their blog award from you.
3. Invite them to permanently display the WTW blog badge and/or the award on their blogs.
The badge can be obtained on the WTW site

******************************************
And with that I leave you two layouts from Kraft Girl Kit's May Kit!



11 comments:

cheryln said...

you know I LOVE those amazing los Danielle!

Michelle Filo said...

Danielle, what a nice surprise, thank you so much! your nomination made my day!!!
and since I am here (and sorry I haven't been around the blog world much lately) what amazing work you do!!! gorgeous pages I just ove the late you added, love your style!
thanks for sharing your art with the world :)
xoxo

roree said...

Wow! Your layouts are just gorgeous, Danielle! Love the stitching!

Chrys said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!! LOVE the stitching!! :)

Leigh said...

Oh, what fabulous layouts, Danielle!!
Congratulations on the blog awards, too!

carrieferrier said...

well what a sweet surprise danielle! thank you for the nomination. i'm going to post it on my blog this evening! what a sweetheart you are. An amazing talented sweetheart!

this newest layout is so beautiful! A big WOW!!!

Anabelle said...

Congrats on the blog awards. I agree with everything you said about Cheryl. She's a doll. Your layouts are absolutely stunning. I adore them both, but that first one is just so heartwrenchingly beautiful.

Julie O. said...

Wow, your layouts are STUNNING!!!

Congrats on the blog award!

Danielle said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Danielle! I adore the stitching!!

Daniela said...

What sweet layouts. Love the stitiching and the creative use of labels. So beautiful.

VAWM said...

Lovely LO Danielle!