5.02.2009

More My Little Shoebox!


The beginning of the month is mega unveiling time for me and my projects! I have so much to share! I already showed you my project using My Little Shoebox with our partner this month, Hambly. I gave you my Kraft Girl sneak peeks! I shared one Kraft Girl layout! Now I am going to show you my other My Little Shoebox layouts!

Our focus this month was to highlight the rockin' chipboard letters and the white overlays! Here is how I used them!

Isn't the chipboard font so FuNkY?!? On this Easter layout I outlined them with my white Sharpie!

For this card I just mixed chipboard colors! (I think I have them in at least 6 colors!)

On this card I used glitter glue on the chipboard letters AND the white overlay flower! Then I added pink Stickles to the overlay word 'wonderful.'
*sorry the coloring is a little wonky on these photos!

And saving my favorite for last! I just love these old photos of Kennedy in the pool - giggling at Daddy!
On this layout I used clear glitter glue & Stickles to the flower overlays and the scallop edging overlays!!

Thanks so much for checking out my creations!
I will be back with more to share soon!!!!

2 comments:

MJ said...

wow, these are all so bright and fun. Love this circle scrapbook page. What an adorable baby! Welcome to the SUINK team.

Cindy said...

You are SO talented!! I feel like such an awful mom, I haven't even finished the scrapbook from Hannah's first year!! I have a lot of catching up to do!! Maybe sometime we can get the girls together for a playdate and you can give me some inspiration!! BTW bookmarking your page...stalking you right back!! Hugs!\
Cindy