5.16.2009

Triple the Sketch

Happy Saturday everyone!

It is Saturday so that means the cards and projects were posted over at Triple the Sketch with our latest sketch! I forgot to post last week's project! It is my dad, Kennedy and her cousin, Eva. My dad just can't get enough of his 2 little granddaughters!!!!!



I LOVED this week's sketch and think you all will too!!! I rotated the sketch for a little girl card.....




In scrappy news I have an article coming up in the July issue of Scrapbooking.com. This is my first time working with them and I was honored to have them approach me!

Nothing much of note here! Just loving that Spring is finally here, the sun is out and the birds are chirping!

Blessings....

2 comments:

cheryln said...

Danielle your work is just exquisite!! I couldn't love your lo more and your card is scrumptious! Congrats on your upcoming article!!
woohoo for you!

Bethany Kartchner said...

What beautiful creations! I can't wait to get to know you better! Congrats on MLS!