9.16.2009

Can You Handle More Robots??

I am finally getting around to posting the rest of my creations with the My Little Shoebox line Robots Unplugged!!!! :)

This layout is of my nephew, Logan! He is looking so very grown up these days - makes me all misty-eyed!!!!!

I traced a shaped paper with my grey cardstock to get the interesting shape! I stitched around the entire edge and added robot overlays to the four tabs. This green and grey segment is the die cut border....love them!

I hand cut some of the large robots and pop dotted them - I think they are so stinkin' cute!!!!

This is another shot of the cut out robots. You can also see the kraft colors mini letters and the glitter alphas in teal! YUM!
And the final layout!!! (Remember you can click on the image to enlarge it!)


I also made a card quite similar to the layout. I cut out a large robot and pop dotted it....used the 'little robot" overaly, the kraft mini alphas and some staples!!!!


Thanks for taking a peek!!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah Williams said...

I adore this! That hand stitching--WOW. And those robots--to die for!! Love how Logan's photo is black and white. Makes for a nice contrast to those bright robot colors. Beautifully creative work!!

D. Lanee' said...

Wow! Those look like they took a lot of time and talent. Very cute!